Born in 1950 is the author of numerous plays and twenty short stories which are translated into many languages. His debut short story The Boy Is Killed was published in the magazine Tsiskari in 1969. One of his stories Farewell, Madam-was recently published in Japan in a collection of European writers. Lasha Tabukashvili's plays: The Wound; Spring Beyond the Shutters; The Old Waltz; Taming the Hawk; The Roads Leading to You; Where the Temple Used to Be; So What if the Wet Lilac is Wet; Snow-white Snow and Asteroid has already become classic plays of Georgian theatre and were staged in the drama theatres of different countries, including Germany, Chekhoslovakia and etc.
- Give Us Another Smile, Gwynplaine!, Intelekti Publishing, 2014
- Asteroid, Saari Publishing, 2006
- Snow-white Snow, Bakur Sulakauri Publishing, 2001
- So What if the Wet Lilac is Wet, Saari Publishing, 1999
- Roads Towards You, Publishing House Merani, 1985
LITERARY PRIZES AND AWARDS
- Literary award SABA 2017 in category the best dama for Somewhere beyond the Rainbow
- Theatrical Award DURUJI 2010 in category the best contemporary Georgian play for They are Taming the Hawk
- Shota Rustaveli state prize 2005 in category the best play for There is Spring Beyond the Shutters
In case of using the information, please, indicate the source.