Born in 1986 graduated from the Faculty of Jurisprudence at Shota Meskhia Zugdidi State Institute. In 2008 Zviad Kvaratskhelia started to work as an art editor of the magazine Premieri and later through 2010-2011 years he was a deputy editor of the magazine Kartuli Mtserloba (Georgian Writing). At present the author works at the publishing houses Intelekti and Artanuji as coordinator of publication projects and as editor. He is the author and editor in-chief for several publication projects. Since January 2013 he has been a blogger on the internet magazine Mastsavlebeli.ge. Zviad Kvaratskhelia has published short stories, miniatures and literary-documentary essays in Georgian periodicals, as well as story collections. Last year his first novel Form No.100 gained highly praised literary award SABA as the Best Novel of the Year.
- Form No.100, Intelekti Publishing, 2013
- Fontanelle, Intelekti Publishing, 2011
- Ilia in Samegrelo, Artanuji Publishing, 2009
- Ultimum, Intelekti Publishing, 2008
- An Allegory, Publishing of Georgian European Institute, 2006
- Marjve-na (A Right Hand), Inovacia Publishing House, 2005
LITERARY PRIZES AND AWARDS
- Literary prize SABA 2014 in category the best novel for Form No.100
In case of using the information, please, indicate the source.