Born in 1979, is a journalist and poet. In 2002 she graduated with Master’s Degree in International Journalism from Tbilisi State University. Kevanishvili is an active Journalist with 16 years of experience. At various times she worked as an investigative reporter for different Georgian newspapers, including such significant ones as ‘Resonance’ and ‘The New Version’. She was an anchor and reporter of radio ‘Green Wave’. Last 8 years she works as a reporter for radio Free Europe/radio liberty, Tbilisi bureau. Eka kevanishvili recently authored an essay compilation Literary Profiles and has published three poetry collections. All three were nominated for the literature award SABA and the last one received the prize for the best poetry collection. She is the winner of several journalism and poetry competitions. Her poems are translated into English, Lithuanian and Russian languages.
- Literary Profiles, Intelekti Publishing, 2014
- Selling the House, Saunje Publishing House, 2013
- Don’s Stand Here, Diogene Publishing House, 2010
- Rumor, Diogene Publishing House, 2006
LITERARY PRIZES AND AWARDS
- Literary award SABA 2014 in category the best poetry collection for Selling the House
- Literary award TSERO (Crane) 2009 (II place) for her poetic works
- Literary Prize of digital library lib.ge (II place) for her poetic works
In case of using the information, please, indicate the source.