Born in 1948, graduated from the Journalism Department of Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University. In 1969 she published her first story and since then has been publishing her work in Georgia, Russia and other foreign countries. In 1989 Maka Jokhadze was invited to Paris to participate in the World Conference of Female Writers organized by the Georges Pompidou Centre. In 2012 and 2103 she was on the panel of the literature competitions Alliteration and Free Fall organized by Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University.
- The Sunken Celebration, Intelekti Publishing, 2013
- Pebbles Thrown into the Dead Pond, Palitra L Publishing, 2013
- Paradise Without Love, Intelekti Publishing, 2010
- Victory Over Fear, 1999
- My David Kldiashvili, Artanuji Publishing, 1995, 2012
- Eternal Circus, Merani, 1997
- Shifting of the Sun, Merani, 1988
- Meeting, Nakaduli, 1985
- Saved Landscape, Merani, 1984
- Guram-Guram, Merani, 1976
LITERARY PRIZES AND AWARDS
- 1987 the prize of the Georgian Writers’ Union for publicist essays In the Gorges of Agitated Sleep
In case of using the information, please, indicate the source.